Foundation for Intestinal Health in Dogs & Cats
Gas. Bloating. Bad breath. Diarrhea. Constipation. BioDIGEST® helps tackle the root cause of these problems by acting as a foundation for intestinal health. BioDIGEST® is a plant based probiotic and prebiotic, digestive and immune system support formula in a lignan-rich base. BioDIGEST® helps maintain proper gut pH, intestinal health and flora in the digestive tract. Most human probiotic strains are not acid resistant enough to survive the digestive tract of cats and dogs so using a clinically proven, acid resistant strain like BioDIGEST®’s Pediococcus acidilactici is essential to get the benefits and results pets need.
Does not contain any artificial: flavours, colours, preservatives or binders.
- Ideal for cats and dogs of any age with digestive problems
- Dogs and cats showing signs of slowing down due to advancing age
- Pets on a protein rotation diet
- Animals with leaky gut syndrome
- Mature and senior animals
How It Helps
- Repairs damaged intestinal lining caused by Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Modulates immune and inflammatory response in the gut
- Supports healthy appetite, digestion of food and bowel regularity
- Decreases antibiotic side effects and speeds recovery after infection
- Compatible with antibiotics, steroids and immunosuppressant medications
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I expect my order?
Any instock items will be delivered within 3 business days. If an item is out of stock, it may take up to 14 calendar days to receive that item.
I am ordering a temperature regulated product. How will it be delivered?
We will contact you to arrange an appropriate delivery day. If you will not be home for delivery, it is recomended that you leave a cooler out for us to leave the product in.
Where do you deliver?
Currently we are providing delivery between Mill Bay and North Cowichan. Please contact us if you are unsure if you live in an area that is eligible for delivery.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes! We offer in-store pick up. Just select this option at checkout